Angola Luanda Mission
a Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

A Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

A Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

Monday, June 17, 2013

June 17, 2103

This is me and Elder Wilson (new companions) after playing soccer.

Grandma!
Hey I just wanted to write you quick email!! thank you for the great example that you are to me and the great lady that you are!
I was thinking about all that you have gone through and I have realized how strong of a person you are!! Thank you for your strength and your support! You are one of the greatest examples to me and unfortunately I may not have realized that before my mission and I wished I would have gone to your home more and had more one on one time with Grandma!!
I guess we will just have to do that when I get back!! Thank you so much Grandma for your example and your love!! I love you so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elder Tilley

1. I wrote dad, but I will have to write grandpa next week I think. So he said that their is a high chance that he will not come to Africa and be baptized. The thought that came to my mind was "so your saying there is a chance!!!" :) I think probably only Joe and Josh will get that movie quote :)
2. (My companion) is elder Wilson and we were in the MTC together for three weeks before he came here to Angola. So he will go home one transfer before I do. He is a really good missionary! He is from Wyoming and grew up on a farm his entire life, but you would not guess that he grew up on a farm! We are doing pretty well and the work is moving forward!
3. We have two senior couples as well as the Assitents. We are still in contact with President Kretlly and Mozambique so it is not too bad. Things are going pretty well.
We are really excited for President and Sister Merrill to get here. This week I went on a division with Elder Wilhelm and we had a good conversation about our mission vision and what things we can talk about with President merrill to help resolve some of the issues that the mission has.

Hey bec, go tear it up at basketball camp!!! But above all keep your standards!!!!! You will not regret it, but if you do not keep them you will regret it!!
Don’t forget about personal prayers and scripture study!! You are going to share with me next week about the atonement right!?
Love you
Tear them to pieces
Love Elder Tilley
Sparkly Buns Power!!

This is a letter I sent Sister Heilman...in case she doesn't get it.


No comments:

Post a Comment