Angola Luanda Mission
a Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

A Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

A Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

Monday, February 17, 2014

February 17, 2014 (2 years 5 days)

(Bec)
Nice Job!!! Keep up the great work. Give it your all every single game!! Teams really give it their all in the Tournament so don’t let a team that isn’t very good catch you guys off guard! I hope you liked the pump up video I sent! :) Go out their Play your very HARDEST leave it all on the Court! EVERY SINGLE GAME!! 
Love you BEC I will be praying for you!!!!!
Elder Tilley

The Talk! Watch this one first

Watch this one second if this doesn’t get Becca pumped up I don’t know what will!


Yep I could watch it! That was sick!!! (Some of Bec’s sweet bball clips)
Yes I could watch this one too!

(Dad) Wow! that is nice that all the other good teams are in the other bracket! Sounds like it will be fun.
I am excited to learn more about the system and get more involved here soon :)

Love you Pops!!

Elder Tilley


Yeah I still would like to go! (General Conference) That sounds good! Is there any way could go to Provo as well?

Fam
This week has been little bit devastating. Eugenio did not come to church and we were not able to sit with him this past week. He has not said this, but it seems like he may not really want to sit with us any more. I don’t know why or what happened. Everything was going really well, but then all of the sudden we cant sit with him and it is hard to get a hold of him. I am nervous that maybe he got some anti Mormon literature or something like that, but I have no idea! I felt like he was more then just your normal investigator, I felt like he was more of my friend and now I feel like I may be loosing one of my friends. I continue to pray for him and that his heart will be touched and that we will be able to sit with him again and talk about what is going on in his life.
On the good side. We have a couple other investigators progressing. Chilembo is progressing; he came to church yesterday, which was good. Also we have this other lady named Tania who is doing well and has a baptismal date for the 8th of March, but we may need to push it back a week or two. Also we have another boy named Domingos who is Adolfo and Samuel´s cousin that has been coming to church and he has a baptismal date for the 15th of march, hopefully he will be able to make that date, but we will see!
Elder Fontaine is a great companion! He is a lot of fun and I really enjoy talking with him! He really cares about other people and he is always trying to help other people even when it is really inconvenient for us, he is teaching me a lot how to be a good person!

Well I hope that everything goes well this week for you guys!!! 
Love you!!!!
Elder Tilley


No comments:

Post a Comment