Angola Luanda Mission
a Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

A Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

A Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

Monday, February 24, 2014

February 24, 1014 (24 days to go!)



My email wouldn’t let me send pics so I had to have Elder Tingey send them to me...
1.)  Yes I would still love to go (to Conference)!
2.) Yeah that is probably the main reason i would like to go. (The Families …but more the missionaries, but i would love to meet them as well)
3.)  I am not sure everyone that is living their, but I know Elder Richter is at BYU I would Love to see him and Elder McCallister is there too in Salt Lake. Also Elder Fontain´s Family and Elder Hyde´s family lives in Salt Lake, so maybe we could arrange something with them. I don’t know if Dallon will be in Provo or at home, but if he is there I would like to see him as well!
4.) Maybe (Pres Thompson would come if it was all planned)... I know President Thompson is working again and so I am not sure... here is his email if you want to email him. jerry.thompson@ldschurch.org  This is the one I have for him and he has responded to it... so it should still work.
5.) "Lets Go Bec!! You got this! Focus! If you are nervous then use that nervousness to get energy during the game and then go shove it down the other teams throat! Don´t let the game play you, but GO AND PLAY THE GAME! You got this! CONFIDENCE!!!
(Bec)
Just know that I will be praying for you! You know that I am your number one Fan! I want to be at those games so bad!!  I continue to Pray that the Lord will bless you and allow you to play even better then if I was there since I have made the sacrifice to stay here even when i could have gone home! I love you!!! Just imagine me screaming in the stands! "Lets Go BEC! Take the Charge!!! Get up GO HARDER… LETS GOOOO!!!"!

(Mom) sorry I wasn’t able to write more the picture took awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment