Angola Luanda Mission
a Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

A Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

A Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

Monday, May 14, 2012

May 14, 2012


May 14, 2012 From Elder Tilley
Answers for Mom:
(Elder Tilley has to tell his President if he is staying longer or leaving early because the transfer schedule is changing). Yeah I am not really sure yet. I think once I get to that point I will want to stay. The thing that is kind of holding me back right now is that if I decide to come home three weeks early I will be able to watch the end of Becca's Senior year of Basketball, but if I stay three weeks later, than I will miss it. So that is kind of the struggle that I am going through right now. But I think I might tell President I want to stay three weeks, but I am not sure yet.

(he can’t send pictures unless he is on a “safe” computer). Ok I will do my best, I think the next time I will be able to will be the first Monday in June. So hopefully I will be able to send some then.

(My companion) is a great companion and really strives to be obedient and work hard. We get along pretty well. He is a convert and was baptized when he was 15, but none of his family are members, but he is great and definitely has his head on straight especially for not being raised in the church.

We actually have a lot more people we are teaching. We have about15-20 investigators right now, but only about 6 of them are progressing investigators. So we are teaching a lot and than when we have time we do finding, but it is crazy because we are always getting new investigators so that is fun. Actually right before I talked to you yesterday we met a security guard that works at the Apartment complex that President and Sister Walton are at, and he lives in our area and he has read a little bit of the Book of Mormon and really likes it. So we will go and teach him this week. So we do a lot of teaching, but yes we try and do at least one weekly appointment with each of our investigators, but we don't always get to them all have cell phones here and we have a cell phone to, so it is just pretty normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment