Angola Luanda Mission
a Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

A Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

A Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

Monday, November 19, 2012

November 19, 2013


Yeah I am pretty sure that (my music USB) has to be MP3, but I am not sure whether it can be Windows Media Player or Realplayer, all I know is that it has to be MP3 and I am pretty sure ITunes will not work.
2.) We can still skype or do the facetime on Ipads and we can only talk for 30 to 40 minutes... so so yeah!
3.) Yeah it is more of a once in a life time thing! (members going to the temple). Normally they either fly to South Africa or fly to Spain and go to one of the two.
4.) I have no idea (what we are doing for Thanksgiving), I actually did not even know Thanksgiving was this week until yesterday.

Hey Mom,
I love you and hope you have a fantastic day and week!
Yes I know that you are praying for me and I want you to know that I am praying for you and the family as well.
Elder Tilley

Preston!
Hey Pres! Dude! that is so totally sick that you scored that touch down the way you did! I wish you the best of Luck at tryouts! Remember that if you make the team you should thank Heavenly Father and if you do not make the team you should thank Heavenly Father! Why? Because He knows so much more then us and His way is so much better then our way! I love you Pres! I will be praying for you and I hope everything goes well!  No matter what happens keep the confidence up!! Confidence is key and even if you do not make the team you know that you should have!!
Love You
Elder Tilley

Bec!
I do not have alot of time to write, so I will think this week (about you serving a mission) and I will let you know any inspiration that comes my way! :) The better person to probably talk to is Rachel and maybe even Laurel because they were in you situation! But I will think and pray for you and I will write you next week!
Love you!
Elder Tilley

Love you Mom so with the Music again I am pretty sure it needs to be MP3 but that is all I know!

I love you so much
Logging Off










No comments:

Post a Comment