Angola Luanda Mission
a Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

A Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

A Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December 11, 2012



Elder Chatwin (from Gilbert, Arizona and straight from the MTC) and Elder Tilley
Our internet cut out yesterday so I have a few more minutes to write right now, but thanks for the help with the bedbugs I will try that this week.
Also I am not sure what Skype address or FaceTime address I am suppose to call for Christmas, would you be able to let me know next week what address or email I am suppose to call for both Skype and FaceTime (I remember you gave me Dads Skype address last time, but it did not work) Thanks so much!!!!
Also I am not sure if I am going to be able to finish the Book of Mormon before Christmas. I normally spend all my time reading it in Portuguese during my language study, but Elder Chatwin needs some help with the language and he likes it when we study together rather then alone so I feel like that needs to be my focus right now. 
Also I want to let you know Mom that I am so grateful for you and for all that you do for me and the family!! I am so so so happy and thankful that you will be my Mom FOREVER!!! (And yes tears are filling my eyes as I am writing this! ) I love you so very much Mom and I hope you have a great week!!!
Love, Your Son forever!!!!!

(Braden)
Thanks man for the update and I hope you are doing well. So you probably already heard that I am training. Do you have any advice for me? That would be great thanks! Could you ask Dad Joe and Josh to send me some advice about training too! Thanks so much! Love you
Elder Tilley

No comments:

Post a Comment