Angola Luanda Mission
a Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

A Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

A Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

Monday, December 24, 2012

December 24, 2012



Christmas Eve
Yep I got all three (packages) today at the Christmas party that we had! It was a miracle because several Moms sent their missionaries packages, but I was the only one who got any packages today!! Thanks for the packages!! I already put up the Christmas tree!!

I will try and tell you (all the miracles) tomorrow. It would take along time to write and every Miracle built upon one another so I will try and tell you tomorrow! (It took me six and a half pages in my big Journal to write all the miracles and things that happened in two days!)

(FaceTime at 8am) is the plan, but if for some reason I am not able to please do not worry! Hopefully everything should go well, but just incase something happens don't worry!! 

Hey fam just want to let you know that I am on and hope that you are having a Merry Christmas!!! Love you guys

Thanks so much Grandma for the Email!! I really do thank you a lot because I obviously miss you guys and want to be with you guys for Christmas, but one thing you said was that I will be making memories here that I will never forget! That really hit me and tomorrow Christmas morning we are planning on going to an orphanage and playing with the kids their! Anyways after reading your letter my attitude about this Christmas season really changed! Because I really wanted to be home with you guys, but now I just want to go out and have the best Christmas ever here in Africa helping the lives of other Children who have not been so blessed to have a family like mine who they can spend the holidays with!!
Thank you so much Grandma!
If you get this email before the Christmas Eve party tonight could you tell everybody that I love them and miss them!! And I hope they have a merry Christmas!! Thanks

Love you Grandma!! Tell Grandpa I love him too and thanks for the email he sent me a few weeks ago!

Elder Tilley

No comments:

Post a Comment