Angola Luanda Mission
a Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

A Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

A Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

March 5, 2013


Answers:
No I still have not received it yet. (Package sent 2 ½ months ago)
Elder Brown got transferred to Bem Fica with Elder Davis my old companion for Elder Davis's last transfer! Pretty crazy! Also we have 6 missionaries in our house. Elder Chatwin and I and then Elder Richter and Elder Pimentel (Brazilian) then Elder McAllister (I was with in the MTC and we were in Luanda 2 together) and is companion Elder Fountain who is bran spankin’ new to Angola!
Holy Cow!! That was sooooooooooooooooo sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Bec’s recruiting video).
I had no idea, but that is awesome! (Gilbert Mission)
Hmm not anything I can really think of I hope I will be able to get to know him well here. Maybe just get all the info you can (take good notes :) and then you can let me know! :) (any ?’s for new Mission President)

Bec!
Holy Sickness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5me9qBVog4 
I heard the music and boy did that take me back!!!! Those were some good times watching that Jimmer Video getting pumped up for basketball games! I think the coolest part was when you had that sweet behind the back pass and when you broke those girls ankles and she fell right on the ground!! Those were sick! When I saw the behind the back pass I started to freak out! and we are in this public place and Elder Pimentel, the missionary next to me was like what is going on and I was just like uhhhhhh I will tell you after!!!
 I am doing alright it has still been pretty hard the past little bit, but I think this is something I have to go through so that I become the person the Lord wants me to be.

One spiritual experience:  we are teaching this family the mans name is Inacio and his wife is Elizabeth. Inacio is doing great but Elizabeth and the rest of the family still have not quite come around and one night we were teaching just Inacio alone and we taught about the plan of salvation and how we can only live with our families in the Celestial Kingdom and we have to be sealed as a family to do that. So he prayed truly prayed for his family that they would be converted to the gospel so that they could be sealed in the temple one day and be able to live together forever! When he said that I almost started crying! It was so powerful to feel the testimony he had and the love for his family!

Well a mission definitely has its ups and downs however the ups definitly out weigh the downs! I know that that is not a whole lot of information about a mission, but it definitely has its ups and down times!
Love you Bec!! Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sparkly Buns Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elder Tilley

Dont worry (mom), but just your prayers!

Thank you so much Grandma for the letter. To tell you the truth it has been pretty hard lately, but your letter really helped me out when you said how our trials no matter how short or long they are we will grow from it!! Thanks so much for the letter I really appreciated it and it came to me right when I needed it!!! Thank you so much. I love you tons and I thank you for your Prayers!! Love your Grandson forever! Elder Tilley

Mom-Thanks for the note! I love you so much Mom!
You are so awesome!!!!!
Love you so much!!!
Elder Tilley
Logging off

No comments:

Post a Comment