Angola Luanda Mission
a Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

A Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

A Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

Monday, October 21, 2013

October 21, 2013


(Jailey) This morning I ate eggs, toast and a smoothie. For Lunch I think we might go have pizza and dinner probably just toast or something like that OR  maybe nothing:)

(Mom) Elder Lopes, is the new first counselor in the Mission Presidency. He and his wife were a couple here specifically called to seminary and institute, but president just called him a little bit ago to be the first counselor. He was here this weekend, but he did not bring anything down from Luanda. President Merrill should be coming next month.
 Its for Sunday school... I did not teach this week, but I will teach this Sunday. There is a manual that we are following and we will do it until about the end of the
There is a man named Benito who is awesome and the only reason he could not be the Branch President is because he lives like 4 hours away, but he might be moving here to Huambo next month, but he is not sure... so we will see with that.
Just send cash. Thanks :) I think that would be better wouldn’t it?
Ok. No I haven’t sent you all (my pics). I have a couple cards that are filled, but I never take them out of the house. I think I have sent you most of the important ones though. I am also nervous to put sd cards into the computers sometimes because they have viruses and missionaries have lost several fotos that way as well.
 Yes I should be able to see (pictures and videos on a thumb drive if you send one)
Could you send me two chocolate chip cookie recipes! It is Elder McCune B day tomorrow so I wanted to make him some. Could you send me the one I always used to make? And one that uses butter, not Crisco. We only have butter here.
I don’t know anymore (about BYU vs ASU)… what do you think? :) I asked president about it and he told me the same thing, but one thing he said that really comforted me was that he said "I know that you will make the right decision" Maybe don’t start the process and then I will let you know next week!


Hey Bec!
To Tell you the truth I dont know about BYU. You have no idea how much I would love to go to BYU with you! The only thing is that if I go to BYU it is going to be really really expensive for me and if I go to ASU it is basically going to be free. You know what I mean? You should definitely get applying though, even if you went without me that would be such an amazing experience! I would still be your number one fan! Also if I decide to go to BYU I am not going without you so you better get applying just in case! :) Really though I really want to go with you, but I am not sure if that is the best thing for me, however BYU would probably be the best thing for you. If I was in your position I would take it in a heartbeat!!

Almost got bit again by a Dog, but it was not near as scary, just a random Dog we walked by and it jumped out barking and almost bit me, but fortunately didn’t :)
Love you Tons!!
Games On! Do you want to use a Girls Ball or a Guys Ball. Either one works for me. It will be a piece of cake either way Super Star!:)
Love You
SPARKLY BUNS POWER!
Elder Tilley

(Dad)
OK thank you for the advice!!!
So how are you doing though!?
I love you a ton!!!!
Elder TIlley

No comments:

Post a Comment