Angola Luanda Mission
a Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

A Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

A Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

Monday, March 10, 2014

March 10, 2014 (10 days to home)

1.) If Preston wants to, then I am down for sharing my old room with him! :)
2.) Great thanks (Sacrament Talk on Service on the 23rd at noon)
3.) Unfortunately no (more baptisms before departure) :( but that is alright... for all Abinadi knew he only had one convert... and look at the success that came from that!
4.) Well President Merrill came down to release me. So I was released as the Branch President and Elder Hyde was called as the new one. He is a great missionary so it will go well. This week I will kind of be showing him the ropes!
5.) Sister Merrill talked about hope and she talked about Mormon and Moroni and how they had reason to loose hope, but in the end they come out strong!
6.) I don’t know how else I am going to find a girl that is interested in me! :) Haha that was a joke! (Kind of) Sure you can put a message up (on FB Bec)
7.) Yes I did (write S. Catron’s contact info down for London)
8.) Elder Fontaine asked what my preferred schedule would be. I said go to Texas Road House and then go to Cold Stone afterwards and then I said Texas Roadhouse would be expensive so the main thing I care about is ColdStone :) We can go whereever to eat:)  After I get released can we play some basketball at the stake center? :)
I forwarded you a message from the Thompsons and it looks like they will be trying to do a reunion, soooooooooo... even if I have to go alone I would still like to go, maybe you and I can go have some Mother Son time and get caught up from the past 2 years :)

Fam.
This week was very interesting. I think I forgot to tell you guys, but Elder Hyde got transferred down here this past week and will walk in a three some with Elder Fontiane when I leave. Elder Whitaker went up to Luanda 2 to be a zone leader and Elder Rigby is Elder Tingey´s new companion.
On Sunday I was a released from being Branch President. I spoke for just a few minutes about Charity. It was a little bit sad, but more because of the realization that the reason why I was being released was because I will be going home and leaving these people.
Also this week was good. On Tuesday we spent most of the day helping guilhereme and florença paint their house. Also the Merrills came down and we had a good time with them! Anyways I Love you Guys and we will see you next week!
Love
Elder Tilley

Mom,
 I will try and email next Monday, but I will be flying up to Luanda on Monday and buy some souvenirs and start to visit people. We should email on Monday, but if something happens and I dont, you dont need to worry.

Love you Mom!
Have a great week!!!! 
Elder Tilley





No comments:

Post a Comment