Angola Luanda Mission
a Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

A Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

A Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

March 18 (Tuesday...I day left in Angola)

I just re read the first 4 questions and thought... I don't know! :) I am kind of in Limbo land, but I will try to respond the best I can.
1.) I think I would prefer to go visit people instead of them come to me
2.) I am not sure, my waist is 30-32, but I think the last ones (temple pants) were 32 but they might have been hemmed,
3.) I dont know (what kind of socks)... white? and I dont know maybe short. Maybe just buy a few pairs (instead of alot)  and then I can decide when I get back
4.) I think they (Sunday shirt size) are 15 and 1/2 inch neck, but I have a couple of white shirts so maybe wait until I get back
5.) I am about the same size, but I think a little bit smaller

I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true! I know that The Book of Mormon is the word of God and that Joseph Smith really did translate it by the power of God! I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior and the Redeemer of the World and it is only through him that we can return and live with our Heavenly Father!

Love you Guys!!

See you soon!!!


Elder TIlley

No comments:

Post a Comment