Angola Luanda Mission
a Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

A Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

A Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

Monday, September 24, 2012

September 24, 2012





Tell Braden Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell Pres that I love him too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes I was able to have an interview with (President) and it was really interesting. My companion had an interview first and then I went and he just asked me some simple questions like who my previous companions were and things like that so I told him and then he said "Oh now I know why you were placed with Elder Borden" I then asked him if I could ask him why and he said that he would tell me why afterwards, but he never did, I am not sure if he just did not want me to know or if he just did not want to tell me. …I need to praise my companion …  support him and compliment him, with even little things (and) I have been trying to do more of that. At the end he told me that he emailed you and you told him to give me a hug for you so at the end he gave me one for you! I did not get a picture with him, but sister violin took one with them and a bunch of missionaries.

So there are nice places here just like anywhere!! That was a really nice restaurant!!! IT cost like 25 bucks a person! I will just say President Kretly is loaded!!

I have not told you a lot about my companion, but he is having a hard time and is really worried about his family, but if you guys would be able to pray for him that would be great thanks!! Love you guys. Elder Tilley

(Braden) Hey Man!! I just want to let you know how excited I am that you are getting married!!! Definitely do not worry about me at all this week for not being there!!!  Yes I would love to be there, but i know that the Lord will bless the both of us as well!
Love you Bro and I hope that you have a wonderful last single birthday!!! :)
Love Elder Tilley

7:19
Tell Dad also that I love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Logging off!!!
Elder Tilley

No comments:

Post a Comment