Angola Luanda Mission
a Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

A Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

A Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

Monday, August 26, 2013

August 26, 2013


Whatever you want to send would be fine... maybe just surprise me with something u haven’t sent yet smile face... the smile face is not working on my keyboard right now.
Could you watch the video
No I didnt find (Lorenco) it was Elder Wilhelm and Elder Kearney. They were passing by a Lady who was their next door neighbor and they were passing by this ladies house to do some service for her I think and then I think Lourenco called to them or they knocked on the door I am not exactly sure, but that happened about a year ago.
So Garciaºs wife Fina was a member of the Jehovah Witness church, when I was with Elder Mariquele we pushed her pretty boldly and she started to not like us coming by so it seemed. When we would teach the family she would sit with us, but she would always turn side ways and not look at us when we would teach. So I decided to pull off of her for a while. And we basically just taught the rest of the family, but she was always in the lessons and so every once and I while I would just ask her to read a scripture or something like that and when we would talk about Church she would always would say my church meaning the JW church, but for two transfers I just tried to plant seeds. And after time she started to like us and enjoyed when we would come around. Now she has been to church the past three weeks!!! That is a Miracle. I talked to Garcia once and he said that one time they were praying as a family and at the end of the prayer Fina said I think this church might be true! So that was a big turn around for her!
We are teaching another guy named Wilson he is only 19 years old but he is Denilsonºs cousin. We have been teaching him for a while and he says that he is starting to believe these things are true and he says that he thinks he has received an answer from God, but he is not sure, but this past Saturday he invited two of his friends to sit with us and so we talked a little bit about the Restoration and the Book of Mormon with them and we asked if they had any questions and so they asked some questions. Then Wilson our investigator said I have a question for you two, he was directing the question at his two friends, and he said  Are you guys willing to learn the true gospel!!!  I looked at him in awe, not quite sure if I really just heard what he said, but that is what he said he sounded just like a missionary it was incredible.
That picture where you asked who baptized Isa and Joyce. The bigger
guys name is Martial (Marcial) he is from cape verde and he actually
works with Garcia at Garcias restaurant that he has.
The smaller guys name is Nuno. He is the Branch Mission Leader and he
is way cool. He just went and got sealed to his wife a few months ago.
He is really helping our branch out alot!! He baptized Isa.

Haha what Braden said I thought was pretty funny. I chuckled out loud.
That is funny he said that because I was going to write something very
similar to them, and saying that that is how I did it too. :)

Preston-Those clubs are sick!!!
I hope that you are doing well! Any cool stories that you have for me!
Love you tons!!
Elder Tilley


Hey bec what is up? How are things going with basketball and
everything? I hope that things are going well for you with school and
bball and everything! I got any cool stories for me?
Watch the video sent to Mom I burn my companion pretty bad! (if you
look closely I actually travel though) :)
Love you Sis
Sparkely Buns Power!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you!!!!! 
Elder Tilley

Braden,
Congratulations Man! That is so cool that you got to bless your daughter! I
Love you guys!
Elder Tilley

No comments:

Post a Comment