Angola Luanda Mission
a Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

A Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

A Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

Monday, December 23, 2013

December 23, 2013

It took me about 1 hour and a half to get into my email today so I am not sure how much I will be able to write. FYI
1.) (Christmas day at 4 -5 PM my time, so i think that is 8-9 AM your time. We will try and do it at 4, but we might be a little bit late, but we are shooting for 4 PM my time. And it will be through skype! maybe make sure you have your email up on your phone just in case something doesn’t work and I have to email you.
2.) we leave tomorrow morning and we come back on Thursday (joining 4 Elder’s in Lubango for Christmas…8 hour bus ride).
3.) 40 minutes and President is pretty strict on it. He said we need to say our goodbyes before 40 minutes so that we actually end on time.

So this past Saturday we had a Christmas party and it went really well! My companion Elder McCune was Santa Clause! All the kids really liked it!
We (the missionaries) also sang the first noel and we wish you a merry Christmas! So I talked to President Last night and he moved my going home date to the 17th of March (with Elder Whilhem), however President said that he would talk with the missionary department and will see if we can stay any longer then that... so we will see. Elder Whilhem and I had a cool experience with that, that I can share on Christmas! 
Love you Mom!
Elder Tilley

These are sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Becca’s basketball highlight videos)
Love you Mom!
Talk with you on Wednesday (4-5 PM my time)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Bec)
Nice job!! Keep up the great work! dad tells me you are being a great missionary! keep it up! Make sure to play your very hardest!!!
What were those leggings you were using against Basha!? At first I was like what the heck is she wearing! then I was like " those are sick!!!!!!!!)
Love you Talk with you on Wednesday!
Elder Tilley

(Josh)
Hey man! I just wanted to wish you A Happy Birthday! Big 27!!! You are getting old! :) I think I can remember when Jeff was 27!
Happy Birthday Bro and Merry Christmas!
Tell your fam I say HI!!

Elder Tilley

No comments:

Post a Comment