Angola Luanda Mission
a Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

A Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

A Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

Monday, April 16, 2012

April 16, 2012


Yes I will be able to call. I am not sure when though. The only thing that the MTC Presidency said was that we could. So I am going to talk with my Branch President to see if I can call all my family, and how long I can for. So maybe tell everyone to keep their cell phones on them from Thursday to Saturday Morning just in case.

Hmm yeah I really do enjoy listening to all of the stories. Weirdly enough it kind of helps me to be less home sick because it feels kind of like I am there with you guys, going through the whole experience with you guys. I will let you know if it becomes too distracting though, but right now I love hearing the stories. Elder Russel M. Ballard came and spoke to us yesterday, and it was really good. He spoke about Preach My Gospel and how to teach, and also that what we are doing right now (being on a mission) is exactly what the Lord wants us to be doing. It has been crazy how many apostles I have had the opportunity to listen to here!! I am really grateful!!

Well I am considered a Solo right now, so I don’t really have a companion, but I just go with the Zone Leaders, well they just got released so they are not any more, But one of them is awesome! I really like him a lot and he is a really good Kid and Missionary! ... So the rest of my district is at the airport right now about to fly out! I love my district a lot, but man it was so hard!! Yesterday I had a “departing interview” with my Branch President and the first thing he said to me was I am so sorry for what you have had to go through! Ha I am just glad that I have already learned that I grow the most spiritually when I am going through hard times. I love you mom!! I will talk with you Thursday or maybe Friday or maybe Saturday or maybe all threeJ Haha just kidding!! Love you

Dad,
Wow!! I love you so much Dad!! How was the birthday!!? Big 47! So I have not really heard your opinion on Chelsy. Is she a keeper? I hope all is well at work and stuff and things are going well. Keep up the great work! And continue to follow what the Lord wants you to do! Thank you so much for what you and Mom have taught me. A lot of times I think to myself, why don’t these missionaries get it? And I think it is because they did not have as great of parents as I do! Thank you so much! Love you!
Oh one of the members of the branch presidency told us that Mitt Romney was the Republican Candidate for President! That is pretty cool! Hopefully he will be able to stick it out! Elder Tilley


Braden
Thanks so much man for the letter! Things have been pretty difficult, but I know it has helped me to become a stronger personal and will help me in the long run! There are several things that I have learned here and things that I have really began to embrace. And one of those things so that I am a Son of God! Literally! I think most of the time when we think this; it is kind of like “yeah I am a son of god and prince and a king… but not really.” But one of the things that I have learned is that I really am a LITERAL Son of God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment