Angola Luanda Mission
a Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

A Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

A Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

Sunday, July 29, 2012

July 29, 2012


Big changes my companion is getting transferred and my new companion is going to be Elder Borden.



Thanks for sharing Pops! Family Recreation activities are very important! Here is a Journal entry that I had, let me know if you can read them!
I read a talk by Elder Holland that said what better blessing can we say than saying "In our Family we serve Missions!!" I am so grateful that in our family we say "We serve Missions!!"  Love you Pops!!
Elder Tilley

The Primary kids flooded the Primary room with water!! It was about two inches high so my companion and I spent alot of time getting all the water out.
Yo Bec!!! What is up!!
I am doing pretty well! My companion is great we have really gotten along and we have got a lot of work done! But I am sad because he is being transferred back up to Luanda to be a Zone Leader and my new companion is going to be Elder Borden! To tell you the truth ... I am a little bit nervous, but all will go well I hope!

So this might not be a great (story) but here you go.
So when I was in Luanda there was a member that was going a little bit crazy (really though). Anyways so one day we got back and our big gate door was broken, but we did not think anything of it. So we walked and started talking to the other Elders and they said that this member had come and broken into our gate and she was inside when they got home and she was saying a lot of crazy things. But they ended up giving her a blessing and kind of just sent her off. So that was really scary that she broken into our house!! It was really scary afterwards because she still is a little bit crazy and we did not know if she would break in again or not. 
I am glad Jose was able to fix the truck! Yeah don’t feel bad about it! At least it will be a funny story later on right!!?

Way to through down on Highland!! That is so sick! Keep up the hard work and tearing it up!! Remember to always be Humble and that way the Lord can help you even more. I remember sometimes after having good games I would get a little Prideful and a lot of times the Lord would humble me the next game :) I am not saying that you are getting Prideful, but just a reminder and just sometimes Satan likes to tempt people a lot more when things like that happen! Love you Bec!! Keep up the great work on the Court and off the court, Physically and Spiritually!!

The Primary kids flooded the Primary room with water!! It was about two inches high so my companion and I spent alot of time getting all the water out.
...I Might have to take a lot of money out of my account in the next couple of weeks because our debit cards we have were deactivated and we are not really sure what is going on because we do not get a lot of information here in Lubango. I have money to last me awhile, but I might have to pull some out for food and things like that. Just so you know!

We went to the hospital this week to visit (Seba) because he had to go back again, and hospital was very interesting. There were about 5 other people in the room with him and they do not feed them a lot and it is not very clean. He is doing a little bit better though.

We went and visited (Moses) the day we fasted for him and he was still kind of the same and he did not really want to sit with us. Then on Tuesday we got a call from him and he asked us to come over. He said that he had been struggling, but he is ready to change and he said he wanted to have the same desires ... 
(journal)


No comments:

Post a Comment