Angola Luanda Mission
a Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

A Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

A Mission Region of the Mozambique Maputo Mission

Monday, July 15, 2013

July 15, 2013


In the computer lab that I am in we are not allowed to do downloads, so I cant watch the videos.
Wilson is the one closest to me. Guilierme (Guiliermy) is the one who baptized him. Guilierme also just turned in his mission papers and so he will receive his cal here in a Month or two!


1.) No I haven’t got (the packages) yet!
2.) It doesn’t get cold, but it is about as cold as it is going to get, but the weather is beautiful and perfect!! It is usually a little overcast 70-80 degrees and a nice breeze! It is really nice!! It was funny because when we went to play soccer the other day and President and Sister Merrill were there, and there was a little bit of a breeze and Sister Merrill is over their just shaking in her shoes saying it is soo cold!  But it felt really nice! It reminded me of you! :)
4.) I is actually doing really well. We talked about how smoking is not only affecting him, but affecting other people around him as well as his future kids and family! When we talked about that he realized how serious the situation was and he has been doing really well since!
L & V are doing pretty well! Their marriage was planned for this Friday, but (he) still was not done fixing his car for the trip to the provinces (where he is going to get married) so they had to move it back a week. But we are praying that everything will go well! Everything is pretty normal with our other investigators!
This Wednesday Elder Wilson and I are having our Zone Meeting, which is about 2-3 hours long. We are giving the training on the Restoration and what faith has to do with the restoration so we are praying the Spirit will be with us! 
Yes…Wilson did get baptized Saturday?

I really do like (pictures from home)…they don’t make me homesick! Please send them!
So I saw that you guys went to Gambling Hill! So I leave for a little over a year and my family goes off the deep end!!:) Gambling huh!:) haha JK :)
Sorry I meant Gambling Hall. It is in the second pic you sent me. It is on the sign right about Chelsy’s head!

Hey Gramps!
So we are teaching this boy named I, and he has smoked Marijuana for a long part of his life and he is having a hard time dropping it. This past week he has been doing pretty well and has gone for 4-5 days without smoking now, so he is doing well, but I was just wandering if you had any advice for me on how I can help him drop smoking completely!?
Thanks 
I hope that your week has been going well so far! Grandma told me that you guys went to the cabin and had some good alone time, I hope that was fun for you guys!
Love you tons Gramps!!
Elder Tilley
Wow Mom that sound a little dark for you! Punching someone in the nose:) haha!  I know you would not do such a thing! She probably didn’t realize what she was doing or what you were doing for her. I am sure if she knew she probably would not have done it... (ok well maybe she still would have... but I am suppose to give words of comfort right? Not make things worse! :) )
Well I am glad I am not the only one that has a Natural Man coming out every once and a while!
Love you too!!
Here is the letter I sent to bec
Bec!
Yep I am doing well! I hope that you are doing well!
This past week I watched a film called "Special Witnesses" And it is a film of the 12 Apostles and the First Presidency giving their testimonies and their Special Witnesses of Jesus Christ! The film was so powerful and the Spirit was very strong! You should study a little bit about what Special Witness means and then watch this film! Mind blowing and Spiritually Powerful!!! I love it!
Love you so much Bec!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope that you have a spiritually filled week!!
Love you Tons!
Sparkley Buns Power
Elder Tilley

Love you Mom!! have a great week!^
Com Amor
Elder Tilley

No comments:

Post a Comment